• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Meaning of Your Name?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
My name is Koren(Cor-rin). My name isn't usually spelled this way, so whenever I try to find out what my name means, I have to put it in as Corinne. Apparently my name is so jacked up of spelling that the website will divide by 0 and say my name doesn't exist.

ANYWAY I checked on multiple websites and it either means "maiden" ( which is BORING! I mean, of course its a girls name!) or "filled heart" (umm waht? as appose to a empty one?)
Both of which I think aren't that great, but the filled heart one probably fits me the most cuz there's nothing terribly wrong with my life and I'm loved by my family and friends....but now I'm really getting off topic, aren't I?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My name is Koren(Cor-rin). My name isn't usually spelled this way, so whenever I try to find out what my name means, I have to put it in as Corinne. Apparently my name is so jacked up of spelling that the website will divide by 0 and say my name doesn't exist.
Actually Corinne is a very common name here in my country (Netherlands)

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm not sure about my second name but my first name, Conor is an irish name, meaning wolf lover

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I didn't actually know until now that my name is of Welsh origin, and it stems from the modern Welsh word for noise.

Modern spelling of the name may be influenced from the Latin word meaning "sad" or "sorrowful."

I share a name with one of the Knights of the Round Table

I was named after Brad Pitt's character in Legends of the Fall (if you want to know what my name is, look it up :P)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
My name apparently means 'esteemed' or 'loved', in Old French. Not a bad turn-out. I feel loved!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
In old Greek it means "Grace", In Arabic it means "Guard" (which was the intention) or "Lion". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom