• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Meanest Thing That Someone Did to You?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
For me it was in middle school when everyone called me a weird cat lady. xD Seems dumb now.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
My cousin tricked me into saying something bad about someone else while he had them on speaker phone, while his phone was behind his back. Even though what I said was true it caused a fight which still exist to this day.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
In Tae Kwon Do when I was little, a random kid punched me where the sun don't shine during freetime. Still don't know why.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well, since it is a long story, I am going to just outline the main event. In 5th grade, when I just arrived to the U.S., I was bullied beacsue I was the "new girl". I am glad that after a while, the bully apologized, but it still hurt a lot that she tried to trip and even kick me at times before. I felt like it was the end of the world, and that they didn't welcome me to the country.

There use to be this huge bully of a kid back where I grew up. I couldn't find a reason as to why he'd pick on me, but one day, he walks up and just punches me in the face. : / I was about thirteen at the time, and I expect he didn't think I'd fight back. Needless to say I accidently broke his collar bone. D:

He's one of my best friends now. Funny what a broken bone will do to change someone's attitude towards another individual.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The meanest thing someone did to me was pouring hot coffee on my pants. It really REALLY hurts! And I was to the point of losing my sanity with the boiling pain, the urge to smack that person's face into the side of the nearest wall again and again until I get tired. That person had a grudge with me for a long time, and that person still is not satisfied with the coffee on my pants thing. The only reason I can think of is that I beat that person's game in only a few hours, yet it took that person a week to figure everything out. So, next time I complete a game, I'm wearing an apron.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one really hasen't done anything mean to me, it's more of the other way around, I'm the biggest bully around, but it stopped when I was in 8th grade. (Sophmore now) I done the meanest things to older, younger and same age as me.

But, right now, (my guess), this can be the cruelest (is that even a word? :lol: ) thing that my boyfriend is doing to me. We've been togeter for... almost 3 year's? Anyway's we were talking and he think's that he's been annoying me too much on MSN, (he moved so we don't see each other that much anymore) so, he's going to ignore me for awhile. Bastard.
I don't understand why he would do that to me, but, it is very tragic because I need to talk about this personal issue, and he isn't responding back to me. =[

But that's just me being pathetic right now. But I think I remember when I first moved to America and went to a American school. It was 4rd grade. Every girl picked on me because most of the boy's would rather pay attention to me than them. It was horrible names I got, I think that's when I became a bully and just pushed everyone out my way so I would be alone.

The amount of mean things done to me are high, but they're all petty as ever. Though the one that comes closest to the border between petty mean and serious mean is when I was LARPing with a couple of friends (yeah, I LARP. What of it?) and one of them got mad at me for hogging all of the battles, which made him weak. So he let it get to him (childishly enough) and did the following:
1. Hit me in the back of them head with his foam sword
2. Wrestle me to the ground
3. Shake my head back and forth until his slightly older brother picked him up, drop-kicked him, and reprimanded him.
For whatever reason we didn't call the cops, but ever since then we've made it a point to a) not hog all of the experience and b) not physically abuse each other.

As I said, petty.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Many people did many mean things to me, but probably one that sticks out the most was about a couple years ago, when I first got my cell phone. My friend texted my then crush to call me. Being me, I was weirded out, but I kept on talking, since I knew it was my then crush on the phone with me. Eventually, I blurted out I liked him and then he hung up. Then, my best friend, who was with my then crush, recorded and posted the audio on Youtube. I was so embarrassed and I got really mad at my best friend. It's not on there anymore, since I made her delete it a couple days after. But now we're friends again and my then crush avoid each other entirely.

Seems quite silly now:P

For me it was in middle school when everyone called me a weird cat lady. xD Seems dumb now.

I used to be called 'Gerbil Lady' because I prayed for my "fuzzy gerbil" every day...

As for the meanest, I think it was when Ashley said I was afraid of toilets... or something...
A fun thing to do for revenge is to take those self-adhesive hole reinforcements and peel them off and put them face up on people's seats. Make pictures with them and whatnot. Then when your victim sits down, the picture is "magically" transferred to their butt! :D
Revenge is a sweet thing when it is done stupidly. :P

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, throughout my life people have always picked on my for liking video games (they all hated Pokemon), so I've been through a lot of mean people. I can't think of the meanest thing, though. =/

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I got picked on almost every day of Middle School. One day, this huge kid picked me up by my hair and punched me in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom