• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is The Last Video You Viewed?

I'm still watching Luke and Amber's TOTK Let's Play series, I'm now at part 37 of 58:

So far I've seen 3 of the 5 dungeons/temples (I wonder what the other two look like) and a fair bit of sidequests and treasure hunting. I don't always agree with what Luke and Amber say (especially because they haven't let go of that dumb Zelink delusion ship and they seemed to think that Mipha's unrequited crush on Link was a "romantic relationship"*), but their commentaries/comments are oftentime very interesting, informative, entertining or funny, etc, as much as the playing itself...

*Also, see this: https://www.zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/what-made-you-sad-today.65146/page-20#post-1409617

Last edited:
This "Legend of Zelda" fanmade music video:

That's a great piece of music right there. Thank you to the composer and the musicians and the people who made the video. A great piece of music sticks in your head long after you've first heard it and I'm not going to forget this one any time soon. :hug:

See more Zora content here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPmCj0AipMJkcl8Vlo_TLxRR

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion

I love seeing guitars get revitalized after significant damage and get back to rocking out! Also, this reminds me, my singer found an old Dean 6 string electric that needs some TLC that I said I'd get back to playable.

I should get on that soon...

Welcome to the 24/7 Pokémon Radio Music Live Stream! Immerse yourself in the finest handpicked Pokémon music, streamed live 24 hours a day. Feel free to listen to the music, hang out in chat, or both! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom