• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is The Last Video You Viewed?

Mido

Version 1

Honestly, for as much as I disagree with his overall viewpoint, I think the points made are certainly fair. I suppose I simply see Heroes as an okay game. Flawed, but all right. If there's anything notes in the video I do certainly see, it is through how this game shifted the series in a not-so-fun direction. I'm enjoying The Geek Critique all things considered!

Honestly, for as much as I disagree with his overall viewpoint, I think the points made are certainly fair. I suppose I simply see Heroes as an okay game. Flawed, but all right. If there's anything notes in the video I do certainly see, it is through how this game shifted the series in a not-so-fun direction. I'm enjoying The Geek Critique all things considered!

The Geek Critique is the only Sonic fan on youtube i can listen to and not think they're an idiot.

-----------------

Rinoaaaaaa! <3
It's okay, it's in Japanese so I can't tell if they're wrecking her and making her dumber than a box of rocks like they did with the rest of the cast in english.

(Frikking hate his game)

Mido

Version 1
The Geek Critique is the only Sonic fan on youtube i can listen to and not think they're an idiot.

I can definitely see why! One example in his video I particularly understood was his discussion on Heroes's slippery controls, especially since these same slippery controls found their way into Shadow the Hedgehog two years later. Points made like that one along with the overall tone of his review approach make his work a fine viewing experience, even for those disagreeing with his overall point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom