• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is The Last Video You Viewed?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.

Divergent thinking is one of the benefits of ADHD and autism, and are my favorite aspects about them, because due to the nature of these conditions, it can actually predispose you to think and perceive things in unique ways.

For example, autism predisposes me to think visually, laterally, and to be precise and detailed. ADHD predisposes me to let my mind run wild, to solve problems on the fly, in the moment, and to think quickly on my feet.

When the two clash, that means incredibly detailed solutions improvised on the spot. Really a boon for artistic endeavors like music, as I'm fast at improvising, writing songs, pattern recognition, and such, so I can write tons of songs quickly, and think of variations on ideas in no time at all.

That's why I balk at the idea of there being a "correct" solution. Correct, in my brain, is the most efficient solution, and if we're talking STEM, whether or not if that's what the data shows. Otherwise, there's no one "correct" way to solve a problem.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.

The best narration of HP Lovecraft's story "The Dunwich Horror."

It, alongside Dreams in the Witch-House, The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath, The Call of Cthulhu, and The Shadow Over Innsmouth are some of the classic Lovecraftian stories if you want to get into cosmic horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom