• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Movie You Watched.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
"Get him to the Greek". I thought it looked stupid at first, but when I started watching it, I have to admit that I did laugh in most of the cutscenes. I would definitely like to watch "Arthur" sometime soon though. It looks like a funny movie!

I watched Indiana Jones: the Raiders of the Lost Ark last night with my sister and her boyfriend. I'm surprised that they invited me to the basement to watch it with them, but I like Indiana Jones' movies. This one and the Holy Grail ones had to be the better of the four movies, though. They need to make one for him trying to find the lost city of Atlantis! xDD

(I noticed that Indy also has horse-channeling abilities like someone else... if you know of whom I am referring. :P No further clarification on that, though.)
Actually, I am clarifying if you like highlighting stuffs while you read. Gani channels horses. Seriously, where did the horse come from when he is chasing Zelda from Hyrule Castle in Ocarina of Time; where did the horse come from when you battle him in Twilight Princess on horseback? Where do they vanish to? ://

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I saw Tangled today and it was such an awesome movie. It has been a long time since a disney movie made me laugh so much. Pascal and Maximus are so funny :xd:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Secret Window came on Friday, and I hadn't seen it in a long time. Ironically, Saturday when I went to the store I saw it and Identity together (as a "Double Feature") on DVD for just $9.99 .. I like both movies so that was a bargain to say the least.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
The last movie I watched in its entirety was Zorba the Greek. I quite liked it. I didn't really get much of the whole the uplifting aspect till near the end, but overall it was a very good movie.

Though if you get technical the last movie I saw was the old B&W movie Suspicion. Good drama/mystery, though I didn't get the chance to watch the whole thing.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I watched Morning Glory last night. It was OK. The main character was weird. She rambled a lot. I wanted to watch My Sister's Keeper, but it wasn't on On Demand. -_-

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
Jacob's Ladder. A very odd, chilling movie that was different from my usual area, but definitely one of my favorites now...the shaking head shots, asylum scene, and demons were all very well done and chilling. The ending was the only thing I didn't like - when his dead son leads him up the stairs, into the light, I cried...but then it reveals something that changes the whole movie. I won't spoil it, because I hope this post inspires some people to check it out, but there were better ways to wrap it up.

Highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom