• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Movie You Watched.

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

I had watched bits and pieces of the movies when I was much younger, but it's just now that I'm actually getting INTO them.

Moldorm

Is not Error
Lately I've been using netflix to catch up on a bunch of tv shows I never got a chance to watch. But the last movie I watched was Sling Blade, and that was two weeks ago. Dang, it's been a while since I sat down and watched a movie. Keep listing stuff. Give me something to watch!

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
Hmmm... oh! It was Friday night and I was gonna watch a scary movie with my friends! We decided to watch I am Legend. It was a great movie, but really, it wasn't that scary at all. Then there were these gay cheesy animated comics on the I am Legend disc too. They were... not very good. The Movie powned though, I don't know why everyone hated the ending...

ikilltoonlink

ಠ_ಠ mr. Observant
The Wilderness Family XD the stupidest movie on earth! you see a total of like 13 boom mices and you see a bird poop in slow mo XD

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The last movie that I watched for the first time was Paranormal Activity 2. The last movie overall I watched was The Bourne Surpremacy the other night.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Jeez, I'm not a movie watcher, so this is really hard for me to remember... I think the latest movie I've seen was The Last Failbender, back when it was in theaters... Yeah, as I said, I'm not a movie watcher.

The Wilderness Family XD the stupidest movie on earth! you see a total of like 13 boom mices and you see a bird poop in slow mo XD
Are you kidding me? Me and my dad would watch that like once a week when I was very young. Also, I didn't know anyone else knew about it besides me... Watch out for ol' Three Toes, by the way... (He'll eat all your food. I warned you.)

Last edited:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Airplane, the "Don't call me Shirley" edition. My dad gave it to me on Christmas and I finally watched it a few days ago. He also gave me Tommy Boy and Blacksheep which I watched the day before Airplane. All three are funny as heck!

Last edited:

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
saw The Chaperone a few days ago..it was actually an alright movie..and i think before that i saw Faster which in my opinion was a pretty good movie.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I last watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, which was fantastic I might add!
I also watched Bram Stokers Dracula recently, and it was very dramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom