• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Book You Read

So yesterday, I picked up this book at Target. Was a little worried I wouldn't like it, because I'm really picky. If you were wondering why I wasn't on for maybe more than ten minutes today, I spent practically the entire day savoring every last page. <3 It was Julie Kagawa's The Immortal Rules, the first book to a series that was published this year.

It is set in the future, after a plague threatened the human race--which really seems to be a popular thing with my choice of books. --Oh, and vampires. Not corny, under-developed Twilight vampires, but the awesome kind. I can not wait to get my hands on the next book, once it comes out.

Last book I read was "Song of The Sparrow," by Lisa Ann Sandell. I thought it was a good book, (not something I would want to read again, but still an okay book.) but I didn't like how it was written in lyrical format.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
The last book I completed was the Xanth novel Castle Roogna by Piers Anthony. It's the third book of the Xanth series, and I recommend reading the first two books for the background. I really enjoyed it. :3

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Last book I read was "Song of The Sparrow," by Lisa Ann Sandell. I thought it was a good book, (not something I would want to read again, but still an okay book.) but I didn't like how it was written in lyrical format.

I read it a few years back. I found it interesting, and enjoyed how the lyrical format forced me to read more closely, but I disliked it overall, as well. Interesting concept, though.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
The last book I read was Forrest Gump. It is quite different from the movie, but I still am not sure which is better, though I lean more to the book. I'd reccomend it. A quick read.

I just finished reading A Journey Through The Solar System by Giles Sparrow. It's an informative read that that gives you general information about our Sun, the eight planets and their orbiting moons, the Asteroid and Kuiper Belt, and comets. It doesn't go too in-depth, but its useful for a person whose eager to learn about our Solar System and doesn't know where to start. It was also published in 2008 so it's fairly recent with up-to-date information.

I'm currently reading Titan Unveiled: Saturn's Mystery Moon Explored by Ralph Lorenz and Jacqueline Mitton, two scientists on the Cassini-Huygens mission team. It's extremley fascinating so far.

octorok74

TETTAC
The last book I read was Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly. I'm on chapter two. Now if you meant the last book I completed then that was FUBAR: Soldier Slang of World War II by Gordon L. Rottman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom