• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Book You Read

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
The last book I read was Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. I love how the author incorporated strange pictures into the storyline, which adds a very odd charm to it. Some of the photos will haunt me for eternity.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
One of the Harry Potter books I think it was 6 or 7 I forget which, but yea that was the last I've read cover to cover.

The last book I read was The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I finally finished reading it. I quite like toward the end but I'm glad I finished it finally

ChuyMasta

Starved Stripper Knight
Photo0364.jpg

The last one was Radical Honesty.

Going through Think Rich right now

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Almost done with How to Read Literature like a Professor. Only ~170 pages left >_> God I hate this book.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
The last book I read was: "The History of Radio Astronomy and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory: Evolution Toward Big Science" by Benjamin Malphrus.
I'm currently reading: "A Universe from Nothing: Why There is Something Rather Than Nothing" by Lawrence Krauss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom