• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Book You Read

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
The last book i finished completely was the hunger games xD
yes i know lol...

but the book/manga that i'm reading at the moment is girls of the wild

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The last book I read was one I picked up a couple of days ago at a local bookstore called "L: Change the world". For those of you that don't know, it's a story based on the Death Note anime/manga series with L as the main character. Well not the main character, but he plays a pretty big role. So far it's been a very interesting read, and it's just like watching an episode or a movie of the series. Though, that might just be because of my imagination or because of the great writing and dialogue put into it. I would recommend it if you're a fan of the Death Note series. :D I don't want to go into it too much though because I might accidentally spoil something that'll ruin the book for everyone! D:

The tommyknockers by stephen king. A lot of people online dislike this book but I found it to be very exciting and kept me on the edge of my chair wanting to find out what was going to happen next. I recommend it to anyone who can read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom