• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Book You Read

The last book I read from the start to finish was Ravenor: The Omnibus. It's a trilogy really, but it is just a single book overall. It's my favourite book of all time, it's all about a group led by an Inquisitor who at the start of the first book is trying to shut down what appears to be a explosion in the trading of a very dangerous drug. It does near the 1000 page area though, but it's got great quality throughout in my opinion.

Frankenstein ...
school related book... and I still have an essay to do on that... ~but what am I doing... ? ~

For Fun...
The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel.
Good book/series

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm almost at the end of the first Nikki Heat book (for those here who watch the show Castle) "Heat Wave". I love it, a lot of paralells to the show characters :)

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm currently in the middle of reading a book called Eon by Alison Goodman. I'd probably be reading it now if I hadn't left it in class today. I've already read Eon and its sequel, Eona - very creative titles, I know - but I loved the books and I decided to reread them. Eon is a rather long read, which is nice because it offers plenty of reading for me whenever I want. I love these two books, and I highly recommend them for people who enjoy fantasy, action, Asian cultures, dragons, ethical dilemmas, and an emotional story. I honestly cried at the end of Eona, both in a sad way and in a happy way. The only thing with these books is that there are some rather mature and potentially disturbing themes, so I would suggest only reading them if you're capable of handling that. It's nothing too gory, but it certainly exists.

Danigo92498 said:
Last book I read was the Hunger Games, it was okay. Before that I had finished the Pendragon series by M(or D?).J. Machale

It's D.J. Machale, and I've read the Pendragon books before, too; all ten of them. And what a ten books they were! I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Bobby Pendragon's adventures to various different worlds, and the complex plot was truly genius. I would also highly recommend these books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom