• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Book You Read

The last book I read was "The Outsiders." That book was so sad, my emotions changed! And I ain't even a female... What? Aren't they emotional like all the time?...Anyway, this was a good book.

My English class is reading that book. Its alright. But the last book that I read was Brisingr. The Eragon books are amazing.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I just read "The Eye of the World" by Robert Jordan. It's the first book in a series of 14 novels. It was amazing. I don't know how long it'll take me to get through the next 13 but if they are like the first, it'll be worth the time.

One of my favorite series. It slows down in the middle, but it is well worth it to keep reading, in my opinion.

I just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson this evening. It was pretty graphic some of the time, but it was an incredible story, and very well written.

A

Ashen

Beauty Queens-- Libba Bray.

Really quite snarky and satirical, which is what made me enjoy it.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i'm currently reading Relentless by...some guy i can't remember. last one i finished was Shrine by James Herbert. i've read quite a few of his books and Shrine was OK but not the best one i've read.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Last night I just finished reading Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison, which is the fifth and final book in the Fablehaven series. I would definitely recommend it. The whole series is quite imaginative and creative. It seems to be a lot more popular among Mormon circles from what I've seen (perhaps because the author's Mormon).

I don't know what I want to read next now. I have a bookshelf half-full of books and games I haven't read/played yet (albeit a three-shelf-tall bookshelf).

The last book I read just for myself was Cell by Stephen King -- sort of an apocalypse story, pretty appropriate for Halloween. I also just finished WITSEC - Inside the Federal Witness Protection Program for my NaNoWriMo research.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I read The Lost Hero and plan on getting Son of Neptune soon...but that'll be held off until I finish Inheritence of the Eragon saga. I'm so excited for to see its conclusion!

"Fear Nothing" by Dean Koontz, which was an excellent book. Very scary, dramatic, intriguing, and even funny at times (loved the Bobby Halloway character and mostly all of his lines). It's also pretty much made me terrified of monkeys, lmao. :xd:

I'm currently reading his follow-up to the story, "Seize the Night". I'd recommend them both to anyone. :)

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I just finished "Haroun and the Sea of Stories" by Salman Rushdie. I had to read it in English class for novel study and it's...really weird, but not a horrible book. Not something I'd read again, though. I'm dying to read the "The Son of Neptune" by Rick Riordan but I don't have enough money to go out and buy it right now. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom