• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Book You Read

Keyari

翼のエルフ
The last book I read was the Two Towers of the Lord of the Rings series. I am currently on the last book of the Alex Rider series, called Scorpia Rising. If you have started the Alex Rider series, this is one book you DO NOT want to miss!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
The last book I read was Golden, which was a pretty nice book that had to do with the fairy tale of Rapunzel. Too bad it was a little short, because it was such a nice book.

I also read Géza Gárdonyi's "Láthatatlan Ember"(Invisible Human) which was AMAZING! This author can sure write great historical fiction! It is about a Greek guy named Zéta, who goes and lives with the Huns lead by Attila. It was such a good book, but I don't know if there are any transations for it... I'm currently reading another one of his books, "Isten Rabjai"(God's Prisoners) which is about the legend of Saint Margaret, which is awesome as well! :)

Last edited:

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I just read "The Eye of the World" by Robert Jordan. It's the first book in a series of 14 novels. It was amazing. I don't know how long it'll take me to get through the next 13 but if they are like the first, it'll be worth the time.

The last book I read and completed was "The Giver". It's about a society of people who are all set to do stuff as there lives go on. At certain ages you are given something new like at 8 I believe you are given a bicycle and such. Most importantly though at 12 you're given your job for the rest of your life and are considered an adult. Our main character is given the job of the Receiver of Memories, which is the MOST IMPORTANT JOB. It's basically a job where you get all the memories of the past given to you and you have to keep them. The society does not know about the past! They only know about a life of simplicity where everything is done the same every day. There world is colorless and lifeless. They just live, and have no control basically. The receiver of memories gets the memories of WAR and animals and MANY other things.. Only the Receiver can hear about these.. should other people hear about them the society would fall into chaos. The receiver can also see things others cannot such as color. The reason others can't see color is cause they don't have it in there memories. The Giver is the old receiver and is giving our main character the memories.

It's easily the best book I've ever read and I suggest you give it a try if you can get your hands on it!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, I read a TON of fanfiction... XD

But the last real book I read I just completed two days ago. It was called Halo by Alexandra Adornetto.

Last book I read was Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. It's really good, and very emotional. It's a really different righting style, as well. It involves a young genius boy who finds a key to a lock hidden somewhere in New York City, that helps him uncover secrets about his family right after his father died in the September 11th attacks. The movie comes out in January.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
The last book I read was "The Outsiders." That book was so sad, my emotions changed! And I ain't even a female... What? Aren't they emotional like all the time?...Anyway, this was a good book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom