• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Huge Game Coming Out on the 3DS, Announced at the Conference?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Incase, you didn't know, there is going to be a conference on September 13th. They will discuss the new 3DS(-.-) and a new, 1st party core game. So, what do you think it is?

Mario
Could be possible... but we have MK7, SM3DL, and Luigi's mansion 2, so I doubt we have one in stock.

The Legend of Zelda
Well it was going to appear, wasn't it? I really hope that, if it is a Zelda game with it being the 25th anniversary, it is not a remake. Whilst I am a supporter of Operation Moonfall, I'm not really bothered if it is release, but I just don't want a huge announced unknown game to be a remake =/ Let's hope it's some info on a new Zelda game.

Metroid
Probably... but I'd rather have one on the Wii U. Metroid Prime Hunters gave you an aching neck like VB did. But still, quite possible as it is the 25th Anniversary and all next year.

Pokemon
I love Pokemon, but no. We have the Pokedex 3D and Pokemon Toy game. However, it could be an R/S/E remake.

Donkey Kong game
Possible, possible. Doubt it though.

Kirby
We have a Kirby Channel, another Kirby game on DS and a new one on Wii. So doubtful, but something tells me it could happen.

Fire Emblem
There's already two games coming out for the series on the 3DS, so this is a no.

Mother
YEEESSS PLEAASSEEEE! There has been rumours and talks and Itoi hasn't dropped the idea. So it could be possible that there is a Mother 4. Yes Please!

Pikmin
It's been announced for Wii U, so they will obviously put it on 3DS. They do it with a lot of things, so it is possible.

and of course, Smash bros 3DS/Wii U is announced.

Well for starters, Fire Emblem is still only rumered and they havnt confirmed it so it could be the confirmation of that. I hope for a proper 3DS Pokemon Game or a Mystery Dungeon title. A new Zelda is unlikely but you never know do you?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I know there will be one for 3DS. And I don't want another Pkmn Dungeon, we have a spin off title already. And a new Zelda could happen.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I seriously hope it's a new Metroid game. 2D/3D style of gaming, something that feels old school but new. Not like Other M but along those lines. Metroid would look so nice in 3D. Let's hear it for Metroid's 25th! F-Zero is another one that seems possible. Never been a fan but seems like it could work out on the 3DS. Kirby is hogging some spotlight as of late. It started with Epic Yarn, and now he has two new titles for this year. So I doubt he'll make his way to the 3DS anytime soon. Donkey Kong would be a nice one to see. He doesn't get too much attention but I really enjoyed Donkey Kong Country Returns and look forward to seeing more of him in the future.

I also highly doubt that it will be Super Smash Bros. They said that development hasn't even started back in June. They pretty much said that they have ideas and that it will happen. I see this game being shown at E3 in 2012 and set to be released in 2013.

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
God, i missed F-Zero. And I am a fan of the series! I liek to flcon panch ppl :D Lol JK, I main Samurai Gohon/Black Shadow and Cpt. Falcon. And yeah, it could be possible with Metroid, Even though I haven't played that much yet. And i agree. Two new games AND a channel. Donkey Kong Country 3D would be epic, I enjoyed the 1st one and DKCR

I'm hoping for a 2D Metroid game, but I wouldn't mind a new Zelda game. (As long as it's not a Majora's Mask re-hash.)

Pen

The game is on!
I think it's gonna be either Zelda, Metroid or Pokémon.

The Legend of Zelda
Either MM3D or a new game, which would be extraordinarily grand!

Metroid
There hasn't come a Metroid game for the 3DS yet, and Metroid is after all one of Nintendo's biggest series.

Pokémon
As you said, it is very possible to be remakes of Ruby and Sapphire.

I really hope for it to be a Zelda title. MM3D or a brand new game would be cool!

I'm so crossing my fingers for a Pikmin 3D. The art-style is perfect for the 3D effect, and touch screen Pikmin controls are a perfect match! Why hasn't this been done before?!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
DS wouldn't be powerful. Pikmin is awesome for gameplay, graphics, music and of course the vibrant flashy colours. They would have to sacrifice all of that for a pikmin DS. But, Pikmin 3D Has a 'circle' pad, 3D effect and is much more powerful than the wii.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Two Fire Emblems are already confirmed. I wouldn't get the Ruby or Sapphire remakes and I don't even play Metroid that much. I agree though, MOTHER!

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Okay, I REALLY hope there will be a new Fire Emblem game in America, but I've seen what is said about it, and it doesn't seem likely to me. I'll (possibly) belive it if you show a credable link.

On topic, I really hope it's a new Zelda or Metroid. Mostly Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom