• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Hardest Modern Game You've Ever Played?

That's a tie between two of the most infamous Wii games ever: Anubis II and Ninja Bread Man. They're the main reasons I NEVER buy impulsively nowadays. The controls make the games virtually unplayable. Jumping is like trying to get a cow to swim across the Atlantic ocean; whenever I thrust my nunchuk upwards I feel like there's a random number generator deciding whether or not my character will jump. Also, you move with control stick, so when you're violently whipping the nunchuk upwards to jump while moving, it completely throws you off-course into a pit of untimely death.
They're hard, but for the wrong reasons.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Metroid Other M on the hardest mode. You only get 99 health and some boss such as Ridley have attacks that give more than 100 damage. I also found the original Pikmin really hard, if you don't get enough parts by day 30 you automatically lose. Also of you leave your Pikmin alone for a few minutes they will get eaten or drown themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom