• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What is the Hardest Boss in Oot for You?

X

xX-SuBhUmAn-Xx

as strange as this may sound i died few times on bongo bongo so i guess he might be the hardest one to me :/

S

Saria

Phantom Ganon. I still can't beat him without a fairy.

The first time I played, Bongo Bongo and Barinade gave me some trouble.

E

Eric Wilson

For me the hardest boss was probably Bongo Bongo because he can do a lot of damage in a short amount of time. Or Phantom Ganon because he can use an electric attack that zaps you and it does quite a lot of damage. And when he comes out of the painting it's kinda confusing.

Other than that I would have to say Twinrova, or Morpha, both can do quite a lot of damage.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Bongo Bongo wasn't that hard... but was still a fun challenge!!

Morpha was a pain the first time. I didn't know you could trap him in a corner and keep slashing away at him XD.

Its either Bongo Bongo or Twinrova. Bongo Bongo gave me troubles just because he was really fast when you knock the hands out. Twinrova was really hard when you had to deflect the magic back. I could never get the right angles to deflect it back, and I would find myself falling off the ledge, and getting hit by their attacks alot. So Twinrova is probably my hardest boss.

R

Rikuide

Phantom Ganon. I found ever boss was quite straight forward but I always took a little while to get the timing right for deflecting his attack. Given that, at best, you'll only have 10 hearts come this fight you can lose your health very quickly.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Barinade nothing less of what I had expected but still difficult to me but all other bosses are quite easy for me

Deity

I'm not really sure why people would think Twinrova was difficult. All you had to do was stand there, hold up your shield, absorb and unleash her attacks, then slash. Pretty basic.

F

Faxanadu

none of em r hard but bongo bongo n twinrova r really annoying n the 1st time i was fighting ganon i was using the biggoron sword n i couldnt beat him i was whompin on him i ran outta arrows n magic n had 2 run between his legs n he just wasnt goin down i thought he was unbeatable then i used the master sword n it took 1 hit lol duh i shoulda known but once i learned it was a piece of cake i had me a genuine blonde moment haha (no offense blondies)

Valexi

Hylian Thief
For me, Phantom Ganon from OoT.
:(
At least, that was the hardest for me when I first played it.
I wasn't very coordinated and couldn't hit him with the arrows in time and it took me forever to actually beat him.

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Bongo Bongo is probably the hardest boss for me. Despite beating the game dozens of times, I still have some difficulty in facing Bongo Bongo. Phantom Ganon and Twinrova come after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom