• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What is the Hardest Boss in Oot for You?

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Phantom Ganon for sure. His first stage wasn't to hard, but the second one was just so dang annoying! The rest of the boosses were to easy. King D'Dongo was the easiest.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
Agreed! Morpha completely owned me every time!

With Phantom Ganon I found it hard to hit him with the arrows when he was coming out of the paintings, and then I usually end up running out of arrows... =/

Kybyrian

Twinrova was kind of hard the very first few times, but not so much after that. The hardest boss, in my opinion, would have to be Bongo Bongo. I think that every time I come across this boss I have a little bit of trouble. It's hard to have a lot of trouble in a game you breeze through so many times, but if any of them are anywhere near hard at all, it's definitely Bongo Bongo.

Phantom Ganon. Whenever Phantom reveal himself in two painting that aren't close to each other, I aim at one. If I'm aim at the wrong one, I quickly put my arrows away and avoid his lightning because I don't think it's worth you life to go the other painting plus my aiming on the arrows are not that good.

F

Falcool

Phantom Ganon, and the Water Temple boss can be a tiny bit annoying.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Ganondorf and Bongo Bongo were really hard for me. Ganondorf becasue the stupid tiles kept falling and the fact that I kept running out of arrows. Also the fact that you had a limited amount of time in order to hit him with a light arrow. Bongo Bongo because it was so hard for me to take out the Eye of Truth, then get out arrows, and THEN hit him before he hit me. But of course, that was before I knew you could hit him with a spin attack. >.>

I found morpha, phantom ganon and bongo bongo to be extremely easy by total accident i trapped morpha in the corner phantom gannon was just lame and bongo bongo was alright but still easy. well actually bongo bongo did give me a challenge the first few times and i was extremely frusturated then i got my brother to show him how hard this boss was and i beat him without taking any damage

W

wideyedwanderer

Volvogia. The first time I fought him I won...with 1/4th of a heart left! It was epic.

Bongo Bongo for me. It was hella annoying when I'd take out my arrows or hookshot (I can't remember which one) and I'd start bouncing and it would exit out to 3rd person view again and every time I went to 1st person view, he'd hit the drum again and I'd start bouncing. VERY annoying. It was also the only boss I died in.

lol thats why you wear the hover boots so his drum doesnt affect you.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Twinrova's first form because I hated the Fire-Ice Ice-Fire thing. Uggh. That was the only boos I died in on the first time.

Deity

Well I was recently trying to go through Oot without dying a single time, it failed once I got to Bongo Bongo, as he killed me three times in a row. So in my opinion hes by far the most difficult. Ganondorf also can be a bit tricky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom