• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Funniest Thing That You Had Happen (physics or Glitch Wise) in Zelda?

One of the moments I would like to share is when I was playing Phantom Hourglass and Link died but he was standing next to a wall, so the wall cut off his head. (You know when he dies he falls to the ground and lays there). I know it seemed cruel to think it is funny but I couldn't help but laugh. How about you guys?

Last edited:
Once in Ocarina of Time. I was at Lon Lon ranch, and the horse that was running around got me trapped in a corner and I couldn't get out. Somehow I went through the corner and fell into blackness getting a game over. It was really weird, but pretty funny.

U

UnregisteredBun

In TP I fall of the cliff with two hearts left and when i respawn I was fully healed. That glitch happend in sky city I think...

P.S. I forgot to say that I fall of the cliff, again and it killed me but i had full health...

Last edited by a moderator:
when I was about six I fell into a worm hole in OoT and it scared the crap out of me. Even to day i still hate wormholes D:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
This

This isn't my video but I swear to Farore I recreated it on a console with no cheats. Just the good 'ol infinite sword glitch and a Deku Baba. Another funny thing that happened to me was that I accidentally activated the Superslide glitch in Ocarina of Time when I was trying to kill a Gold Skulltula in Kakariko Village. It was the one on the side of the building with some jars next to it. Basically I just held the shield button while rolling at just the right angle inbetween the Skulltula and the jars, I pressed a at exactly the right time and the damage from the Skulltula (which hit the shield) caused a Superslide. Unfortunately and also kind of fortunately there was a wall a few feet behind Link so it didn't even last long enough for you to blink.

In SS, I was battling the Imprisoned for the Thunder Dragon's shield obtaining game. I knew I was beat, with only one heart left and the Imprisoned almost all the way up to the temple. So I let his tail hit me, and it sent me falling, and falling, and falling until I hit the middle of the sealed grounds and finally died. Kind of funny, yet frustrating at the time. Just funny now. :)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
ok, so In OoT, I was messing around with glitches(I do it a lot in that game) and heres what I did. I pulled out my bow, shot an arrow but as soon as I shot, I pressed the button to pull out my ocarina. Thus, an arrow was sticking out of Link's neck. But wait theres more. there is a glitch you can do with bombs that allow you to jump up higher when you go up to a ledge. You go up to the ledge, do a backflip, but it stps mid flip, and it's as if Link jumps from that spot. I can skip half of dodongo's cavern doing that. Oh and thrers this one glitch where you can steal the fishing pole, and it acesses numerous more glitches, including getting secret colored gauntlets and walking around lake hylia....dead. See
[video=youtube;1jQHKMe6fiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jQHKMe6fiY[/video]

idk who this happend but link fell in the ground i dk what it do o i turned th game off (i forgot what game)

mqwolf

Wolfos
i was playing wind waker and froze a moblin, as it unfroze i picked it up and it started dragging me around as it was trying to get its spear back XD ive done this mulitiple times but cant seem to get it to wrk anymore :(

i havent really had and awsome glitches that i would find suitable to post but in wind waker i always laugh the way you find the tower of gods after you collect them gem things whatever they are been while since i played ww but if you have played and beaten it you should know what i am talking about

Hylian Cat

The feline from Hyrule
I've never really experienced any funny glitches in any game. The only glitch I have ever had is my screen freezing during a Majora's Mask boss battle since I got the collector's edition for gamecube, so i had to restart the whole temple over since I hadn't saved :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom