• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Boss You've Hated the MOST in a Zelda Game?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Armogohma. The stupidest, easiest, most depressingly pathetic, uninspired, and poorly designed piece of benal nonsense ever to weasel itself into a Zelda game. I mean, I've seen crippled Ethiopian infants with flesh-eating diseases put up better fights. Not to mention that the concept of Armogohma is just a lazy redux of what has been a cool boss in the past (see Gohma in Wind Waker for the best example of a Gohma boss). I mean, if they're gonna throw the same damn boss at us over and over, it should at least always be a worthy fight. That's the only thing that justifies re-using an old boss, and Armogohma came nowhere close to fitting the bill. I could rant for days about how much I hate that eight legged pile of disappointment, but I have a sandwich waiting for me.

What he said. Such a disappointment for such a neat temple. :T also I hate spiders more than anything so fighting a giant one didn't really ease my fears.

Puppet Ganon from WW was a major pain in the arse, and I hated Moldarach (SS) as well, simply for being creepy and waaaayy too freakin' easy. I don't mind a relatively easy boss battle sometimes, because I'm lazy. But that one was just sad.

MichiS97

Just a random Zelda nerd
The boss I hated most until now(and I can remember right now ^^ ) is the second boss in Oracle of Ages, he's called Head Thwomp. He's like a giant cube, and it has four colors on his sides, you have to throw a bomb on top of him but it has to explode when the color red shows, otherwise he goes ****in' insane. And evertytime you throw a bomb he rotates faster and faster, so freakin' annoying!!!!

First of all i love Moldorm from ALTTP, and now thats out the way. The boss with all the arms in skyward sword. That fustrated the crap out of me, i just found that fight so hard. :(

zeldatreasure

zeldatreasurechest
I don't know how many times I died trying to defeat Demise. I have read online were people say they beat him in their first or second try. They have certainly earned my respect. I finally defeated him, but it took many, many Links.

Strangelove

Somewhere
Onox's armoured form in Oos. I hated him. The dragon form was actually kind of easy. Made me feel powerful, too.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Twinrova at the end of OoA (I linked OoS>OoA). It took me forever to figure out what she was weak to. (TBH, I consulted the ZD walkthrough sssshhhh, it's a secret to everyone).

Also, Ironknuckle in AoL. Simply because you first had to defeat his horse and then you are stuck with a blue ironknuckle with more health than the previous encounters. So many deaths happened to me due to this boss!

MW7

Bongo Bongo in Ocarina of Time is my least favorite boss to fight. It's actually a pretty interesting fight really, but I have had an inordinate amount of trouble fighting him. Almost ever single one of my deaths ever playing Ocarina of Time have occurred fighting Bongo Bongo. It all started when I was about ten years old and tried a 3 heart run. I made it through most of the game without much trouble but Bongo Bongo killed me. Ever since then I generally have done minimalist runs of OOT and Bongo Bongo is by far the scariest part of the game for me because there is a very likely chance that I'll die.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Jahallah from Wind Waker. In my opinion, he is a very slow and uneventful boss. I had high hope, because Wind Waker had cool bosses, but that damn Poe boss didn't even hurt me! So dissapointed.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The boss of the lakebed temple in TP. (I'm sorry I couldn't remember it's name) it was challenging but not hard but the reason I hate it was b/c I couldn't figure out what to do and even when I read the walkthrough I still had to take my time to figure it out. Though, that doesn't make me hate it that much, and I wouldn't even say I hated it at all. and so you wonder why I even mentioned it? b/c I don't dislike any boss more. (well there might be one but I probly don't remember it being hated and I probly won't unless I play it again)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That is Morpheel ;)

Hmmm I haven't played PH and ST in a long time now so i forgot most of the bosses but the boss I hate the most is Bongo Bongo (OoT). He really annoys me madly and even though he is not that hard to beast it still gives me troubles to focus and escape those stupid hands in time. It used to be Barinade but I played him in the Boss Challenge often so I figured out how to defeat him m ore quicker than before.

Y

Yoshi

The imprisoned, I HATE timed boss battles, and the second time i took him on he made it to the top, and now I'm scared to verse him, i built up the courage though.

Shadow Mori

the shadow of the moon
The imprisoned, I HATE timed boss battles, and the second time i took him on he made it to the top, and now I'm scared to verse him, i built up the courage though.

Dang I died 2 or 3 times on that and I NEVER die not even on Ganondorf on any of the games. A Link to The Past is the only game I die in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom