• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the best Kirby copy ability?

100% subjective. The best is your favourite.

My favourite is the cutter. Great mid ranged weapon and combos very well at close range. It's only downside is it's not long ranged, but realistically, there's little need for very long ranged abilities in any Kirby game.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Obviously the best Kirby Copy is Joker. Kirby gets a pistol.

"Kirby! You fool!! I have become God and what did you do while wasting time adventuring you.... oh crap you found a TT33 .30 caliber pistol...............aw nuts this is going to hurt."

"Poiyo!" *racks the slide and pulls the trigger

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
100% subjective. The best is your favourite.

My favourite is the cutter. Great mid ranged weapon and combos very well at close range. It's only downside is it's not long ranged, but realistically, there's little need for very long ranged abilities in any Kirby game.
Yeah, I should have made the OP more constructive. I will agree with Falch and say the sword one is nice, especially because you can throw the enemy up in the air and slam them down.

Fig

The Altruist
Functionally speaking, the best copy ability is UFO as you can do big damage even from afar and can even cheese out levels by hugging borders/walls of the level. Personally speaking, it's Fighter/Smash due to have extra inputs that make the copy ability versatile. As far as I'm aware, the best copy ability from all Kirby games by the community is Kirby 64's Spark+Cutter combo that is the dual-bladed lightsaber because of coolness factor.

Skunk

Floof
I don't know if it's the best, but I like the mirror ability! The dash you get from it is really fun and it looks cute.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I've only played Dream Land (which doesn't have transformations yet) and Adventure so far, and in that one, the best is the UFO, no contest! Which is probably why it's so rare and doesn't respawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom