• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is something that makes you squeamish?

For me, personally, I cannot watch someone drawing blood. I can handle shots and getting my blood drawn as long as I look away. Makes my skin crawl when I feel my life force being drained from me. :P I like watching surgeries though so it's not the blood factor. Them needles on the other hand though...ugh.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Needles make me squeamish as well. It's not the blood factor for me either, since I'm completely fine with blood and don't mind seeing surgeries/autopsies. I just don't like seeing needles going into skin (unless it's a tattoo). I can't even stand to get my finger pricked or anything. I'm also squeamish when it comes to eyes. I've always had really sensitive eyes, and seeing anything to do with them just grosses me out. Even people talking about something wrong with their eyes make mine water really bad.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
For me, personally, I cannot watch someone drawing blood. I can handle shots and getting my blood drawn as long as I look away. Makes my skin crawl when I feel my life force being drained from me. :P I like watching surgeries though so it's not the blood factor. Them needles on the other hand though...ugh.

Baked beans. Just the sight of them and the thought of being near them is horrible to me. I have to look away if I see them.

Also people puking. I can't stand to be around that either.

Vomit. I can handle blood and other bodily fluids, but the smell of vomit makes me begin retching immediately.

Social events make me sqeamish.

Hah. Used to feel like that, beginning to get a lot better with it now, but my social skills are still pretty awful.

Last edited by a moderator:

karu

Panamaniac
I can't handle gum, I'm sorry for literally 95% of the world. But I just can't handle gum, it's disgusting and makes me feel squeamish, especially those the chew it loudly on purpose.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
Omfg pretty much any sort of medical procedure. Like seeing people with feeding tubes. The word catheter. Bodily fluids. Ughhhhh I literally can't sit still thinking about those things right now.

Misty

Ronin
Vomit, Gore, Wounds, really any kind of damage to animals or humans that is likely to be found in horror or action films.

Also, seeing screws in my legs. I blacked out from that.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I work at a vets so not a lot makes me squeamish but I can't handle watching people put in eye drops or contact lenses. My grandad is having injection into his eye and I feel physically sick just thinking about it.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Bruises.

I'm fine with blood, bones, vomit, needles, everything like that. But seeing someone with a really nasty bruise? It's like I feel second hand pain and it makes me go funny and lightheaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom