• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is something that bothers you about yourself?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm easily stressed out. I know I should just calm down but I find it hard to do that.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
  1. I'm lazy. To a fault. I have all these things I need to do, but I'd much rather spend time online or playing video games than actually doing the things I need to do. I do them eventually, but then I am stressed about it because I left all of it till the end and I end up having too much on my plate. Coincides with procrastination.
  2. I have no sense of prioritization. Which is why when I start law school in the fall, I'm putting my video games in a closet somewhere. If I even have the slight temptation to play, I will, and I won't study or do my homework. If I have no access to those things, then that will be one less distraction.
  3. I tend to ignore things that stress me. This is a coping mechanism, but it's EXTREMELY unhealthy. Example:

Once, I missed class, and I missed a very important lecture, and I fell behind in that class, because I then did poorly on the quiz for that lecture. My response? Study twice as hard to catch up? NO! I instead NEVER WENT TO THAT CLASS AGAIN. It was too stressful, and so my solution was to pretend it did not exist.

I bite my nails when I'm nervous. I've done it so often I do it subconsciously, and it's wicked hard to stop.

Are you from Massachusetts?

Well ****, I'm going to need bullets for this:

• High anxiety pool *adds with down the list*.
  • Extremely low stress tipping point.
  • A deeply, and endlessly sewn wrath, and hatred.
  • Any time I'm in anxiety, or anger my skin physically feels like its burning, and my heart is being pierced by a knife.
  • Severe bipolar personality.
  • Depression out the ass.
  • Guilt trippy AF sometimes.
  • ♪♪Proooo-crastinaaaatiooon!♪♪
  • On a command leash for so long I cannot make my own personal decisions.
  • Have been in a really **** 6 hour or less sleep schedule.
  • I have problems talking to people face to face. Also meeting new people, and tryingbto talk with them.
  • I'm selfish, and selfless to a point of utter guilt trippyness.
  • I'm often not happy, in a "twilight zone" of emotion.
  • I have no easy smile.
  • I'm too pressuring on myself that my stress overburdens me, and I collapse into a depressed sickness, or I sleep.
  • I'm too self-concerned of how people see me as, especially irl.
  • I have unlucky classes.
  • Can boil over my arnger due to everything above piling down on me.
  • I have concerns with my own faith, and if it is real.
  • I have suspicion anything could be out to kill me.
  • I'm paranoiac about dying.
  • I fear death.
  • Has no such thing called a "study".
  • Sympathetic to a point.
  • In constant need of someone to let me vent my problems to.
  • Easily think I am betrayed by people.
  • Have no idea how my life will turn out.
  • Ok, to keep this list from going on, I'll stop it here.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Another one, I tend to crack easily under certain kinds of pressure. And while I'm here, I also have anxiety problems (I occasionally have full-blown panic attacks), I sometimes put too much stress on myself, and I have a lot of personal codes that I follow. Well, that last one isn't too bad, but I might have too many personal codes, and I find it hard to break free of them. I guess that means I'm not adventurous or spontaneous enough, which may lead to relationship problems for me.

Hmm, my biggest problem is that I'm a bit hasty when it comes to making decisions. Sometimes it pays off, but a lot of the time I'm left wishing I had thought over the situation more before acting on it.

Other than that, I feel that I struggle to maintain contact with people over can extended period of time. I don't have problems starting conversations, but I do have problems simply asking someone if they want to hang out sometime. I'm a little shy and nervous when it comes to that.

Dan

That i can't write out a post listing my weaknesses so lowly ass holes can make cheap shots at me is probably my biggest weakness. It's sadly one I have to live with and I cry every night knowing this weakness resides In me.

Last edited:
Well I used to not like that I was so hairy, because obviously the cleaner more metro male has been "in" for quite awhile now. But after being an adult for a long time now, I've basically found out that I'm a niche. Yeah it's obviously more ideal to be what is in, but some girls specifically liked me for my "dark features" as they called it. One girl specifically asked for a date with me because she likes hairy guys.

So yeah I don't really dislike it now, just accept it, but I used to hate it.

I actually never had a problem getting girls, I've literally never even had to ask a girl out before, all of my girlfriends have asked me, and now I'm married.

So for all my hairy guys, don't worry, it gets better :D.

Oh and I also was always jealous of dudes who could pull off that nice clean looking emo hair when it gets long. My hair looks terrible long and starts getting curly.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
There's one thing always on my mind. The rib injury I got when I was very young. It never healed properly. I can't be too active, I can't easily bend forward. I can't put pressure on it. I can't run for that long before it becomes too painful. It's held me back and prevented me from being able to take jobs I could have otherwise gotten. I should be able to get a stocking job at a store but I simply can't do it. It'd get too painful and I'd be a liability to the store. I may drop something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom