• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What is One of the Best Songs in Twilight Princess

Best Songs of Twilight Princess

• Midna's Lament

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda's Theme

• Hidden Village

• Rutela's Theme

• Malo Mart Theme

• Falbi's House

• Lake Hylia

• Sacred Grove

• Temple of Time

• Horse Battle Theme

• Total voters

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
I was curious to see what the best song in Twilight Princess was for some of the TP fans of this forum. :):)
List some songs you might think are the best. If there are songs not listed in the poll just make a post and list the song. Thanks!!

Mine is probably Hidden Village. So catchy. :)

Last edited:
Midna's Desperate Moment (or Lament seems to go by both names).

[video=youtube;uDK1z8zNTmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDK1z8zNTmg[/video]

Zant's Theme

[video=youtube;ljUtHKzssZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljUtHKzssZ4[/video]

Ganondorf's Theme

[video=youtube;DSdRiT7S-ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSdRiT7S-ps[/video]

The first casts a tone of urgency, the second an aura of mysteriousness, and the third bridges the way for one of the most epic one and one encounters in franchise history. Twilight Princes may not have the most memorable soundtrack in series history and hardly comes close to the likes of something like Ocarina of Time but there are nevertheless hidden gems in the rough.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My 2 favs are not here so i dont know what to say but i guess the sacred grove theme....

My 2 favs are the Hyrule Field theme and the song near the end of the credits.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
OH GEE BIG SURPRISE EVRYONE PICKED MIDNA'S LAMENT.
it is a good song...

Lake Hylia Fo Realz. It was so soothing and calming i frequently listen to it when i'm going to bed :)

I also loved Falbi's house and Sacred Grove.
Another good one people don't really acknowledge much is Agatha's castle. :)

Haley_Oyo

Winner of Dundies
YES, Midna's Lament. Such a good song. It ignites that sense of urgency while still being pleasing to listen to even when you aren't playing the game. Lake Hylia was a second pick for me. It's just so peaceful and relaxing. I can listen to it at almost anytime and feel so tranquil.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Midna's Lament is obviously number one it seems, haha. I loved that theme, and I kinda wish it would've played along with Hyrule Field always being in the rain, never to stop. Such a beautiful piece :)

Zant's Theme is just...creepy. It has that feeling of "I'm the boogeyman and I'll pop out whenever I want! BOO!!!", makes me want to suck my thumb, as if everything has 'gone to hell' in a sense.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Midna's Lament, without a doubt is the best and most memorable song of Twilight Princess. The smooth, calming bass line is almost melodic, It could have been great with the bass line alone. The melody is short, sweet, and beautiful. Koji Kondo is a true composer, fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom