• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Love?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Love is when you respect somebody for who they are and want them literally to be a part of your life. You couldn't cut them away if you tried because the bonds that hold you together are stronger than a freaking fluorine-fluorine quadruple bond, the likes of which doesn't existing.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I honestly don't know what love is because I haven't found it, therefore I'm not even sure what I should be looking for. Plus for a long time in my life I had nobody who cared about me, affections people display normally in public I viewed with curiosity. Like when I saw people hug in public I'd be like,“oh its that thing people do in movies.” just about all memory of what it meant had left my mind, they were just distant memories from when my mother was still alive. I'd say between the ages of 3-15 I was shown no affection by anyone. It took me a long time to adapt and to react in a proper manner when people show affections to me now. So yeah, I don't know what love is, I do know I loved my mother though, not a day goes by that I don't wish I could have gotten to know her better, but yeah if love is that feeling were when somebody dies and you always feel pain, then I guess that's love.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Love is universal. You can love someone or something. The deepest love can be romance and be there for each other, or your family and friends who are always there for you in good and bad times. But it could also be your loving pet who doesn't care what you look like or if you wear make up or not or if you dyed your hair purple or are completely bald. Pets always show you they love you unconditionally. To me this is the best form of love

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Love is when they leave their clothes on the floor of the bathroom for the millionth time rather than put them in the washing basket and you don't murder them for it; you just shout a bit, throw some clothes at them, and call them a dork. That's love. That's love, right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom