• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Link's race?

G

gerudo goyo

Most people think he is an elf, Tingle seems to think he is a fairy, and Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask makes mention that he is human. But if he is human, what's up with his ears?:hmm:

Hylian is made up? Are we talking about for real life or just the game? Because if real life then yeah. I'm pretty sure it's an actual fictional race though.

And yeah, he would be Hylian.

Well I speaking more along of it's an actual race in Hyrule, and since Hyrule is fictional, that would seem like it would make it an actual fictional face within the not real world.

J

Jake

Hylian is the name of his race,but he's still human.
Example Asians are the name of a race of people,but they are still called humans.

"Human" is a race, "Hylian" would probably be a nationality o.o

Just because Link may be of a different denomination of races or whatnot doesn't mean he can't be an human. He obviously has the typical characteristics of a average human, save for the ears.

I suppose I'll just go with "humanoid".

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Hylian is the name of his race,but he's still human.
Example Asians are the name of a race of people,but they are still called humans.

Asians isn't a race, it's a nationality. Trying to separate human beings into different "races" was just the thing Hitler did, my friend. The Human, Homo sapiens, is a race. And Link would be a Hylian, not a human.

Asians isn't a race, it's a nationality. Trying to separate human beings into different "races" was just the thing Hitler did, my friend. The Human, Homo sapiens, is a race. And Link would be a Hylian, not a human.

First of all don't ever compair me to Hitler!
Second you know what I was saying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom