• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Home?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
For you? What is home? Maybe it's a physical location like your flat, maybe it's your own heart being true to yourself, maybe it's a state of mind? :)

My home is the house I live in coupled with my family. :)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Home for me is on my ranch in the prairie. It's where I grew up and am currently living. It's where family is.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Home is a feeling. When I moved to the town I now live in, I felt immediately at home, because the atmosphere of the house and the town just suited my personality. It's a sense of safety and comfort at a specific location.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Home to me is my place where I can rest and be myself completely without having to keep others in mind. Just where I can be totally me. I don't really have a place where I feel I belong for the rest of my life

T

Tyche

I know how you feel Vanessa. I agree with you. Home to me is where I can be true to myself. I don't have that right now either.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Temporary home is my flat. :P But, I'm looking to actually get a mortgage and get my own house, soon. And then that'll be home. <3

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I simply believe that home is where the heart is; it's where you feel most comfortable and the happiest. I absolutely love living on campus at my college. I truly consider it to be home because I love it very much. I also enjoy living with my family in my hometown. Not many things are better than to me than living with my immediate family.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
home:

a microwave I know how to use
a TV remote I know how to use
a kitchen I know where everything is placed
a bathroom where I can do my business without feeling awkward or confused
a bed which I can fall asleep in without feeling awkward or confused
a bed in which I can wake up in without feeling awkward or confused

M

Magg45

Home is a feeling. When I moved to the town I now live in, I felt immediately at home, because the atmosphere of the house and the town just suited my personality. It's a sense of safety and comfort at a specific location.

I agree with your answer. Like the meaning of home, heard from you dude..

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Home is a place where I can feel safe and sound. It's somewhere I can feel comfortable and at ease. My home may be an actual structure, but sometimes I'm my own home, and I truly do love that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom