• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is a moment in life you would most want to go back to?

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’m sure we’ve all that those moments before in life that were so wonderful and nostalgic. Sometimes, we just wish we could go back to those moments. What I want to know is if you could go back to just one moment in life you treasure, what would it be?

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
summer of 2011 when I was barley playing super mario galaxy and kinda somewhat getting into anime, and it was just me and my dad (and my older brother in the garage who was already independent)
it was the point in my life where I can say I was the most content

edit: for some reason I thought this was in general gaming and thought I had to mention a game, but still it's late 2011 for me

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Well definitely my high school years as I was in great shape and had many opportunities. Being able to relive those days with the knowledge of hindsight would be amazing. I would actually go for more of the opportunities I missed out on and try to have more confidence in myself
A highlight would be my week long trip to the boundary waters, I wouldn't mind every week being like that

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
For a very long time I wished to go back in time one more time but I no longer hold those wishes anymore. It feels like I finally reached a moment in my life I no longer hold on to the past. If I have to make a choice I would say the moment OoT got released so I could become a Zelda fan way sooner

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
For a very long time I wished to go back in time one more time but I no longer hold those wishes anymore. It feels like I finally reached a moment in my life I no longer hold on to the past.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
High School was some great times for me so any moment in that time period. I think 11th grade was the best school year cuz of how much traveling I did.

I would like to go back in time to the year 2002, when malls where still popular and movies like spirit away, Scooby-Doo, The powerpuff girls movie and MIB 2 came out.

also, The GameCube, Xbox and PS2 where very big during this time.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I can't say that there's a specific point in time I'd want to go back to, honestly.

Right now I'm probably more content with who I am than I've ever been, depression and anxiety aside. I've found wonderful online communities to be a part of in the past year or so and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

The only thing I'd go back for is to be in a time when my dog was still alive. He was with us for 15 years and it's been so empty and lifeless without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom