• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is a Hobby of Yours That No One else Cares to Partake in with You?

キラ

Yo!
I have a hobby of learning about Japan and looking up vlogs of Japan on YouTube. None of my friends really care for that. I'm alone in my hobby. :(

What about you guys?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Learning about how movies and television shows are made. There is just so much about it that fascinates me, yet no one ever wants to talk about what happens behind the scenes of them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have a habit of doing the do with a fruit cup. See, I love to take the individual fruits and sort them by fruit color in rainbow format with some leniency. But people think I'mc razy.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Vidding. Most my friends enjoy or even write fanfiction (even though they mainly like the complete opposite of what I like), but most of them don't care much about fanvids. Some will even completely refuse to watch any of the things I make, which kind of bothers me since I put several weeks worth of effort when I make a video...

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
my studies of magick. I love learning about it but nobody else really seems to care except my wiccan friends. and also meditation, nobody really cares much for it but when I did it, I felt like I connected to the world's energy. so im guessing I did it right. I just love the way it feels to connect to something so big and powerful... it feels so vast and tingly. <3 I just love it! I hope everyone else will one day see how great magick really is.

also learning about sticks and stones. when you learn to meditate you just might find your wand, like I did. I was taking a walk with my sisters to a mulberry tree in my neighborhood, and I saw an ordinary old stick sitting in the mud. but when I saw it, my heart felt stronger, much stronger. so I picked it up, and I could feel a burst of energy suddenly flowing through me! it was really cool! so I thought, "it must be my wand! the one destined for me!" and I took it home. I still have it to this day. I just love my wand.

and I love my stones too. the way I can feel their energy and connect with it, just amazing <3 like nothing else I've ever felt. its filled with wonder and excitement of discovery!

well anyway, nobody really participates with me, so... yeah

キラ

Yo!
My YouTubing is pretty much just a hobby. I enjoy recording and editing, and it has the small potential to become an actual job.

If you keep at it, you'll go far. Also, think of ways to promote yourself. Start a Twitch channel if you haven't already, and advertise your YouTube channel in your stream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom