• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is a Good Cellphone Company?

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Yes I know most companies are corrupt but I am looking for a cellphone company with good network and a good plan I am up for any pay as you go plans to but I need a new company...sprint isn't cutting it long story short... I realized why my new phone was cheap... And mods if there is a thread like this merge please

Verizon has always worked well for me. I almost always have a full signal, and the representatives are friendly and solve your problems quickly (if you should have any). I have a contract, but I can't imagine things being any different on their pay-as-you-go service.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Well, I really can't say for sure if there's a real good company. I've used AT&T for years and I don't seem to have a problem with them. But I know some people hate them. So I would say it just depends on who you are and what kind of plan you want I guess.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
If you're displeased with Sprint, there's a 90% chance it's your phone. I had a bad first impression too, because my first phone was a BlackBerry Style, which was more of a paperweight than a phone. But I'm currently typing this right now on my Sprint HTC Evo. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a new cell phone. :D But I've never had a problem with Sprint... webpages load super fast over 3G, and the option for unlimited data just makes it all worth it. Plus Sprint has some really good phones, if I do say so myself...

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Verizon might work well but they are complete scumbags the only reason I'm still with them is for my unlimited data plan I was grandfathered into. Also their LTE coverage is better but still you gotta do your research see which of the evils you are willing to stick with for years.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To be honest that is the case with most companies. They all have their good and bad sides. It all depends on what you want and what service you expect. Mopst services are poorly. Well at least over here it is and also check out the costs and what you really will pay and not unexpected and unwanted surpirses afterwards. Also keep in mind what the policies are when you want to switch companies.

well I wouldn't recommend sprint, I've been through 9, yes 9!, phones since I started my contract with them because of manufacture defects. Their customer service is bad as well always getting hassled about everything even when I prove what's wrong.
the only phone company I've never had issues with (and I would go back to in a heart beat if I could, but they're not where I live) is metro pcs. And or cricket (which is pretty much the same) good coverage the generally good service-

my sister and some of my cousins went to new Mexico and only one of my cousins had service over there and he had att

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom