• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Internet Meme Best Describes You?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I think mine is easy, Are You Serious Face, a caricature of the face made by David Silverman when he was debating Bill O'Reilly, which simultaneously sprang the "You can't explain that" meme. I'm constantly exposed to stupidity and I make that same face when I hear or read something stupid. I also feel like Philosoraptor sometimes, but it's not as good of a description of me.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Untitled-1.jpg

Need I say more?

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm pretty sure I'm a solid mix of Socially Awkward Penguin, Foul Bachelor Frog (yes, bachelor - but obviously not everything applies to me), Success Kid, and Troll Dad. OH AND especially My Mind is Full of Fuuu.

Socially Awkward Penguin because sometimes I find myself in rather awkward situations. I'm not antisocial or anything and I get along well with everyone, but that doesn't totally prevent me from having Socially Awkward Penguin Moments. Like when I told my mom to have fun at the funeral she was going to.

Foul Bachelor Frog because I'm lazy and sometimes I do things depicted in the memes. I'm not going to specify what exactly.

Success Kid because, in between my socially awkward moments, I have a lot of success in my life. In sports, in school, in regular ol' conversations - I'm always coming up with the burn or the pun. SPEAKING OF PUNS.

Trolldad because my jokes are awesome. EXAMPLE HERE.

Me: *eats a plain hotdog roll*
Mom: Why don't you put a hotdog in that?
Me: BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL.

OH MY GOD I FORGOT HIGH EXPECTATIONS ASIAN FATHER. THIS IS MY FUTURE (MINUS THE FATHER PART).

el fin

Last edited:

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I'd say two memes that fit me pretty well are the socially awkward penguin, as many people have already said they relate too as well, and the feel guy, who doesn't seem to be very popular or well-known outside of 4chan.

Too lazy to post pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom