• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I've been playing piano for like 10 years and never just fallen in love with it. I've also played trombone and then tuba in a homeschool band that was a bit of a dumpster fire. I loved playing trombone tho, and might pick it back up but probably not.

I also play a mean ocarina and Zorax

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I played classical piano all throughout high school, starting in 5th grade. I don't play too much nowadays but still play casually on occasion, usually VGM.

Nowadays I'm more a drummer than anything. I have a degree in drum performance, though I am more than adept at playing a variety of different percussion instruments in almost every family as well, ranging from Xylophone to Triangle to Timpani and practically anything in between. I play in a "Marimba trio" (sometimes it's 3 of us on a Marimba, but usually is two on a Marimba and one accompanying on drum set) as the first on-call substitute when one of the regulars cannot make a gig.

I also have an Ocarina that I've messed around with a little, though I wouldn't call myself skilled. Can carry a few tunes, but that's about it.

I've dabbled in bass a little bit and learned a few songs from reading tabs. That is an instrument I would love to pick up again some time.

I play piano, guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin and brass. Bass is my main thing at the moment.
I can usually get a tune out of any instrument in a short amount of time - music is just completely natural to me. I’m very lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom