• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
ok... the Instruments i play are my Ocarina and an old harmonica. The harmonica was given when i was four. i played it even to this day, but it has lost it's.......tune. I keep it to help me get an inspiration. The ocarina was a gift from my dad. He gave it to me before he died. He knew i wanted an Ocarina so he actually spent part of his inheritance to get me a songbird Ocarina. To me, it's like getting 500 birthday gifts on Christmas.

Guess i'm off to play..

*Ballad of the Wind Fish.*

F

fallen angel

i play guitar and piano. i basically tought myself both. :hmm:
someday id like to learn to play drums, and i think that anyone that plays bass is awsome. :D i love music so much, its my life. i love to sing as well....

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Wow there's a big range of instruments here xDD

Me, I've always liked music... I think it's a wonderful thing to be able to play it yourself on an instrument, I love making up my own tunes and playing Zelda songs by ear xDD I know a little bit of various things... I loved messing around on our electronic keyboard when I was younger (and actually started formal tutoring for the piano with a really creepy old teacher who scared me away in the end xD)... and I had a yellow acoustic guitar missing a string, but I never really got into that, it was too bulky for my liking xD I prefer smaller woodwind instruments lol

Properly, I can play tenor and soprano recorders (learnt at school :rolleyes:), and I self taught myself how to play a 6-hole tenor ocarina a month or two ago, and I love it so much :3 Hopefully I'll be able to get a 10/12 hole to try when I have more money~
I can also play the penny whistle (though I don't because it sounds bad) and I could probably get a tune out of a harmonica as well xDD

I was a band geek, I admit it. I played the clarinet, baritone, and tenor sax. I also tried to learn how to play the guitar, but that didn't go over so well. >.<

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
I'm okay with the drums. I used to be really into keyboard and piano, but quit once I found out that I actually scuked at them, even though I thought I was pretty good.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Well, I currently play;

The Violin
Harmonica
and the Keyboard!

I also sing, but I don't think that's counted as an Instrument! :P

A

Anthony

Some of the instuments I play include;

The Violin
The Viola
The Cello
The Keyboard (Which I mostly use for Zelda and other game tunes)

That's pretty much it, i'm not very musically gifted. :lol:

Q

quillmert

I play the recorder, trumpet, and drums. I played the first two for band purposes, but the drums I picked up so that I could join a band.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I play the violin and a little bit of piano. I can only play on the Treble clef side and with both hands because it's just confusing for me to play two parts at the same time. But the violin is great, but I don't like it when my Orchestra teacher gives me violin 2 music. I mean I'll play it, but I like challenges :)

Y

Yoru Yama

I play the guitar. I only play for funs or if i have nothing else to do at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom