• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I play the piano and have done so for 5 or more years.
I used to know how to play the clarinet I was grade 5 at that.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I have played some music instruments throughout my life like the violin, guitar, and keyboard, but I never really got into any of them. However, I have been singing for the longest time, but that is kind of dying down for me now too.

Dan

I used to be able to play the piano. I'm no good at it really. I've never got into the music scene like Drum.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I have mentioned playing my alto saxophone before, along with having a piano and a guitar, both instruments I can't play. I also mentioned a recorder that I can play but I don't really play often.

Well, some things have changed. I still play the alto saxophone, but mine's broken and I'm using a replacement until I get a new one. I still can't play the guitar, but I'm teaching myself how to play the piano. I'm slowly getting my left hand down. :D My dog ate my recorder...but it's ok 'cause I have 3 new instruments. :D

I now have a pan flute (if you don't now what exactly a pan flute is, it's the kind of flute Link has in Spirit Tracks), and two ocarinas, but two different kinds. Both have eight holes in them, but they're different shapes. One plays better than the other, but the one that plays better is the one that's harder to play. Figures. xD

I'm also slowly learning how to play the trumbone. My boyfriend played the trumbone in high school, and he's slowly teaching me how to play it. :)

If you can't tell, I realllly enjoy playing instruments. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom