• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I've been playing the piano for 10 years now (I'm pretty sure anyway) and since glockenspiels, marimbas, and xylophones are just about the same except with mallets, those three and all instruments that are just about the same (those three are just the first three that come to mind) are very easy to play. I can also play the ocarina rather well. (I taught myself how to play it since I wanted to play Zelda songs on the correct instrument.) I'm also planning on taking guitar lessons soon (as soon as I get a guitar anyway).

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I took voice, piano, and guitar lessons growing up. So I play a little of both. I wish I had more discipline to practice more and become a great pianist. Alas, I am too lazy.

I played the trombone for 7 years then quit when i went to uni. I wouldn't play it or any instrument these days as i don't have the will power to practice. TBH i hated it for the last 3 years of my time playing it.

I like playing guitar..im not the best but i like trying to learn some Metallica,Iron Maiden,Or Avenged Sevenfold songs!:D

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I play the organ and the recorder.I learned recorder last year and I'm very talented at playing saria's song really fast.The organ(or i should say electone)..I learned that since I was 8 or 7 and now I'm becoming obsessive playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom