• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I can play guitar and bass....and on piano I can play Ob-la-di-ob-la-da, the intro to martha my dear, a small part of bohemian rhapsody and the intro to somebody to love lol

M

Majora Mistress

So I have to update, because I just found out 3 days ago that I am AMAZING on the French Horn!!
OK, not godly by any means, but I sound really good. I haven't been able to put it down. It probably has something to do with my Cornet mouthpiece being so similar to the French Horn's...
I. Love. It. <3

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I play the piano, the saxaphone ( a little), my dad's electric guitar, and Im teaching my sister how to play Zelda songs on her recorder!! Ahh, I feel special when I hold that cheap peice of green plastic recorder.
You can play Zelda tunes on a recorder. No Way!

Percussion is my game. I'm sorry if I already posted in this thread, just wnated to reply to that quote.

S

skynet136

i play violin(hate it want to quit soon!) trombone and guitar

R

ResidentZelda

I play....GUITAR HERO!!! HA!!! Lol but really my mom wants to put me in piano classes during the summer.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I used to play cello ecorder back in grade school, and played violin in junior high. I really wish I had kept up with the violin, because then I could play Zelda themes for myself! At the time though, I wasn't very good, so I ended up not continuing once I had the option. Oh well...

The foghorn!!!!!! Actually, I don't play an instrument but I have respect for those who put the time and effort in to play one :)

Strange.
I didn't post here yet.
Well, anyways, I play the piano.
Recently, I've "leveled up" to level 9. (Which really sucks because everyone is looking up to me)
I can play Saria's Song, Song of Storms, Clock Town, Windfall Island, and the basic part of the Zelda theme song. (You know, without all the chords, just the basic right and left hand)

T

Twilight_Link10

I play drums like a Rock Drum Kit and Rule I am awsome at drum fills and all sorts of stuff YAY ME I LOVE DRUMS YAY

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
I'm trying to learn the guitar but it's going pretty slowly.

I'd also like to learn how to play the harmonica. That looks easier, and I've always liked the sound.

Piano would be nice to know, too.

I play guitar and harmonica. About 2 really crappy kiddy songs on the piano XD.

I wanna learn the violin and saxophone. I probably won't be though, because let's face it, you need motivation and I'm happy with what I have really XD.

Stella3000

Starlight
I've started playing the piano again. Using what I've been taught by different people in the past, I am able to figure things out on my own now.

Its cool, I've always wanted to be able to play the piano. Hopefully it should help my singing as well. :)

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I'm in the school band, and I play saxophone. I'm getting really good at it. I have learned a little of the recorder, and I've been trying to teach myself how to play the piano. I have an acoustic guitar, but I don't know how to play it. :P

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Oh, crap... >_< I don't play an instrument, but the rest of my family does. My parents gave me no musical talent whatsoever.

My dad plays Bass and is going to teach Orchestra (I think) at a High School this coming school year. We don't know if it will be my High School yet.
My mom knows how the play the flute and the piano and is the choir director at my church.
My big brother plays both upright Bass and electric Bass and does all sorts of crazy music-type stuff.
My little brother, Shnappy, plays Cello and is the only one in his school that's good at it.
My little sister is taking piano lessons. She used to take ballet lessons and likes to sing all the time.
Then, I don't do anything. >_< Well, I do write, but I failed at the piano lessons my parents made me take when I was really little. I have some sense of rhythm, so I suppose I could play drums. (I'm better at that than any other instrument in Rock Band. XP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom