• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

Sir Analog

Hope Rides Alone
Self-Taught to play the Ocarina (many types) since I was about 8.
Teacher/Self (Both) to play Guitar when I was 14.
I used to play piano when I was seven, but my teacher said I sucked and I would never go anywhere in life so I quit.

I've played ze guitar for about 2 und a half years, und I like to sink that I am at least upper mediocre at it. I mean, I haven't taken lessons or anysing, but I do know how to play at least a hundred or so songs (alzough, what I know and what I can remember are zwei different sings). I recently learned 'Fly By Night', which I have been playing a lot. I also recently learned 'Typing like Germans talk, and vaiting a very long while to acknowledge it.' A lesser known Abba single, but un decent one I sink. I also just got a banjo, which I love but am horrible at. I can play several songs on the piano, but I'm not sure if you could really say I know how to play it.

D

DR. Stoneburner

I've been playing the Guitar and Bass for the past 6-7 years. I used to have to play really quite when I lived in an apartment building, but I recently moved into a house (for the first time!!!) with a garage and now I can rock out so loud! I got an Electric Guitar and I crank it up to 10 and shake the ceiling!!! Now that I can make noise I've been thinking about getting a Drumset. It would be great after a hard day at work to come home pound on some Drums!

It looks like there are a lot of good musicians here!!! We should form a huge Zelda Dungeon band!!!

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
I play Bass and Violin. Its odd but it's very helpful. The piano is the one major instrument I would love to play!

I've been playing drums for a while now, but last February my family brought me to Guitar Center and let me pick out an acoustic guitar :P

I am currently learning to play the piano. I finally found the Instrument that was meant for me. I just love playing it. So far all I've really learned to play is the song of healing and Grandma's theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom