• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

David

But you called me here...
I'm a percussionist. If you know what percussion instruments are, I can play almost every single one of them. I've been playing for about 6 years, and I love every bit of it. My best instrument is the marching snare drum. I am on the snare line in my college marching band, and I really enjoy it.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
I played trumpet in 4th - 6th grade. It might have been three years since then, yes, but I'd be willing to bet I still got it. ;)

I have a guitar and plan to start learning as soon as I find someone who'd actually be willing to teach me, that I could get along with and respect. That's hard to find in this town.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I started playing the piano when I was four, and from there I went on to the keyboard. I also recently started playing drums too, so far they're really fun ^^

M. Bulteau

Composer
I play the piano, but I use it mainly to compose as I find little interest in playing other people's stuff. xD

S

Snakedoctor

I have played Trumpet for the past 8 years, Taught myself how to play piano last year and my brother's teaching me how to play guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom