• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

I mostly play piano, organ, trumpet, and ocarina. I can also play baritone and recorder, but I haven't touched those in a while. Other instruments I have, but haven't started learning yet are: pan flute, wooden fife, and guitar. I want to get a french horn and a small harp (like the one in Skyward Sword) and start learning those too.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I can play the piano. I just need to learn how to play Song Sheets. I taught myself how to play the beginning of Fourside/I love you, the beginning of Mother 3 Love theme and Skyward Sword's Beginning of Ballad of the Goddess

B

Blank

I usually play the guitar, but I can also play the drums and sing... in the shower.

Well, I don't really know how to play an instrument, I did take guitar lessons for a bit. I also tried to learn how to play ocarina, but that didn't work out.

B

bdjace

I play the guitar. Sadly I do not take as much time to play it as I would like. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom