• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I am good with beats, so I must be good with drums. I want to learn the keyboard, but it's up in the loft....

And god damn I want to go back to my old school where not every person played football, Boys playing with girls were fine, people weren't slouches and.

Music lessons were free, and we were aloud to pick an instrument :D

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I played a Piano before, but I quit after I smashed my hand in my locker

Last edited:
Here's an older pic of me and my best friends.
This was about 2 years ago, I have replaced the electric guitar with a Gold top Les Paul, got a nice Gretch hollow body, and my trusty white Fender precision bass. Maybe I'll do an up to date pic!

P

prongsbabe317

Flute (main instrument), piccolo (guess this doesn't really count since it's basically the same as flute, just sounds an octave higher), piano, clarinet, tenor sax, oboe (secondary instrument), alto sax, and trumpet.

H

Hyrulian Angel

flute, ukulele, harp, ocarina.... oh! And I'm learning how to play pan flute!

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I plan to learn the violin, I'm getting a cheap one for Christmas and will probably begin going to evening classes at a local collage for lessons.

As of right no however I'm musically inept. I can play a couple songs on a LoZ ocarina I have but besides that I'm afraid there is nothing :P

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
I started out on Trumpet in 5th grade for concert band, I'm started French Horn last year (9th grade). It is truely one of the hardest instruments to play. I also play Guitar, Euphonium, and Piano.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom