• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

Guitar, about nine years or so now. Working more on my lead stuff lately, sweeps and speed licks. Have a Kama GTX33, which is pretty hard to find, pretty sweet guitar though.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I play the bass guitar, and have been for over 6 years now. In my opinion its the big mean instrument in a general band. The coal truck on the road alongside the sports car (guitar) and the school bus (drums). I love playing bass. I've tried to play other instruments but none are as fun to play as the bass to me. Also, I hate it when bands try to play without bass. If its an acoustic song, fine..(makes sad face), but if its a garage band without a bassist that isn't trying to look for one because they think they sound fine, they don't sound fine, and I can guarantee that without even hearing them. You gotta have that low end to music or it seems like its floating around without purpose.

I completely agree with you, and I hate it when people say that the bass isn't important at all. I think its the most important instrument other than drums.

T

tokmik

I play:
Bass Guitar
Piano
Drums
Guitar
Trumpet
Violin
and i Sang for a while too.

Ive played the double bass a few times but i really want to take it up properly. Dallas piano lessons

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
I took a variety of instruments in my childhood, including xylophone, recorder, violin, and many forms of percussion. The only instruments I play currently are piano and traditional drums like congas and bongos. I'm actually terrible at reading piano sheet music, so I usually memorize all my piano songs and play from memory, it works much better for me.

M

Majora Mistress

SO MANY BRASS PLAYERS!! <3 <3 (and trumpets are the best!)

I play Cornet as my primary instrument, (and the one that I am most decent at) hopefully I will be doing more with it in college next year. I'm in band at school right now...We sight read a piece called Flight of the Griffin the other day. AMAZING song. Seriously- go play it.
I also play Tuba semi-decently. I mostly just played it for pep band (where loudness overrides tone) so my tone is kind of wavery~ sounding. I <3 it dearly though.
I taught myself Tenor Saxophone...It's the coolest sounding woodwind. I am pretty decent on that too- but I haven't played it in a few months...
Lastly- I can play a easy piano song if you give me weeks to practice it. I am not so great at syncapating my hands...
I have an Alto Ocarina- but I don't know where to find good tabs for it. So I mostly just fool around on it.
But yeah, TRUMPETS FTW!!! (And my brass cousins like the trombones- I <3 you guys too...)

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I play the piano, the saxaphone ( a little), my dad's electric guitar, and Im teaching my sister how to play Zelda songs on her recorder!! Ahh, I feel special when I hold that cheap peice of green plastic recorder.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I was playing the iPhone Ocarina yesterday. I sure hope that counts! =D But seriously I was messing with a violin yesterday to. Its hard to play for me ><

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I am by no means an excellent musician but I do play some drums (or did so when I was younger). I´ve always wished I could play the guitarr like Paco de Lucia but that will never happen :lol:.

Shnappy

derp
I'm on my third year of playing cello, 2nd year with private lessons. I can do a little guitar, and I was taking piano when I was like 7, so I have mostly forgotten everything... except for one song. YANKEE DOODLE
I also play the plastic guitar on expert and 100% on a lot of songs... but that's besides the point, lol.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Well, I play the Snare Drum, and also this instrment called "glachespiel" but that's mainly all I have to say.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I play guitar...thats about it...guitar is an awsome instrument if you ask me, its just so much fun to just sit an fiddle arround with it and see what your end result is. Although now I can't play Guitar Hero as well beacuse its so different then real guitar I get messed up >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom