• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

Well, I haven't seen any thread like this yet, and I know some of you people play instruments. So, what do you play?

I've pretty recently started playing the Guitar a bit. It's really awesome now, because I'm starting to be able to play songs.

Last edited by a moderator:

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I play the saxaphone in band. I played the clarinet last year. I know how to play the drums and trumpet too. I own a guiter but I never got a book to teach me how to play it. I think that is it.

A

almoststarskate

Well, I kinda almost play everything. The piano/keyboard,Recorder,Cello,Electric Bass, kinda play on the organ, suck at guitar, and my specialty, The Drums/ Drumkit , and snare.
...........And I OWN Guitar Hero!!!!.........

BTW, I taught my self to play all of these except for the cello. My teacher at school taught me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stella3000

Starlight
^wow, looks like you're the independent 'I can teach myself' kind of person. I admire that. :)

Well, I know *doesn't hardly play much ever* how to play very little in guitar and piano *sucks at both real bad too*, and that's about it.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Well, I kinda almost play everything. The piano/keyboard,Recorder,Cello,Electric Bass, kinda play on the organ, suck at guitar, and my specialty, The Drums/ Drumkit , and snare.
...........And I OWN Guitar Hero!!!!.........

BTW, I taught my self to play all of these except for the cello. My teacher at school taught me. :)

Please don't double post.

I forgot to say the recorder (but that probably doesn't count). I can also use vioce. I got kicked out of chioure once though. I can sing along with all my favorite CD's though. In chiuor we had to sing the worst songs. It was mostly broadwy and disney. Except for the winter concerts. We had to sing Winter and Christmas songs then.

Claire

The Geekette
I taught myself how to play piano when I was in 1st grade, and in elementary school I learned how to play the clarinet. I have an acoustic guitar, and I began to teach myself but put it off to focus more on schooling. If I teach myself again, I will probably look towards the harp.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I only play the piano and my little Irish Whistle which I mess around with now and then. I have a binder full of Zelda music that I've collected off of the internet, along with some other video game music. I also enjoy playing lots of classical pieces. I'm learning Sarabande at the moment.

I cant play anything. Im awful at musical instruments but if i could i'd play an ocarina. My brother had one but couldnt play it properly cos it was one of those awful ocarina whistles and lost it.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I can play the piano, the guitar a bit, I played the trombone in school, and I've played the harmonica, and something like a tin whistle.
I'd love to be able to play the bagpipes though... *dreams on*

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I play the Alto Saxophone
689.gif

I do also play my Ocarina next to my iPod Dock that plays Zelda Songs with it! Even though the Ocarina sounds off tune...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom