• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What instrument do you play?

D

Deleted member 6224

i also have a guitar for about 2 years but i havent tuaght myself yet

L

lemsklex

I've played the flute since fourth grade, I started to (slowly) teach myself piano in second grade, and I started playing the ocarina last year.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Wow I wish my parents had started me when I was in third grade!
I didn't start playing percussion and cello until I was in 5th grade. I played cello until my 8th grade year (that's 6 years ago that I stopped), but every once in a while I like to play around with it.
I have been playing percussion for almost 10 years now, but not actively since i graduated HS two years ago. I had some success at region/all-state bands but now I suck :/ I have no more chops and regularly get showed up by kids who still play.

Beeker

Wild Card
I've played the guitar and taken lessons for abot four years. I'm still OK, though, not super good:sweat:
I made a pan flute once in grade five for a music project. If only I could find it, I would edit it to make a Spirit Flute!:xd:

I used to play piano when I was in middle school. And for a few years in highschool I played guitar. I'm not exactly good with either one though :(

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I'm supposed to be getting piano lessons soon, but my mom keeps forgetting to sign me up. It's what I would've done this summer instead of being on the internet and playing video games.

Last edited:
T

Tomoya-kun

I used to play the piano in elementary school. Now I play the Alto Saxophone, and I've been playing since 5th grade.

L

Lighthouse

I play acoustic and Electric Guitar. All kinds of styles, too. And I play Mandolin. I can pretty much pick up and play any "Stringed" instrument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom