• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Instrument Do You Play?

M

Marte

Guitar for about a year now! :D I'm planning to be the worlds best female nachspiel-guitarist, haha

S

Sheik

I have been playing the piano for about 8 years, now. I was always good, but my playing improved drastically thanks to LoZ music (because it's fun to play, I actually bother to practice. XD)

I'm going to be ordering an Ocarina very soon, and I'll teach myself to play that.
I'll also be taking harp lessons eventually this year, so I'm pretty stoked for that, also!

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I play guitar (mainly electric, but every once in awhile I'll play accoustic--I have both). I've never taken a lesson and I'm entirely self taught. I actually just got an ebony Epiphone Les Paul Standard (I DEFINITELY couldn't afford a Gibson lol), so I'm really happy:).

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I have been playing guitar for about 4 years now, and I would say I'm pretty decent at it.
I can also play the ocarina... but, then again, who can't? It's soo easy!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I play piano, Alto Saxophone, if singing counts as an instrument than that, and a little bit of guitar. i wanna learn to play an Ocarina or maybe the bagpipes... that'd be awesome! :D

Last edited:

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I play a little piano, but not much else. I can actually play some Zelda on it, though.

I play Clarinet, as well as the Bass Clarinet. And I can play a little piano by ear, as well as some flute. I'm in my schools marching band, as well as symphonic band.

My instrument is my voice! I've tried playing three vastly different instruments and SUCKED at all three of them. The only thing I can somewhat do is sing which I love and it makes me happy doing it so that's my attribution to the musical arts! :)

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Well, I am a magical wind conductor, I play the Ocarina, pan pipes, grass blowing, howling, drums, guitar, wooden butt-organ...

But seriously, I can play the recorder, flute, piano, guitar, and I can sing! I can also actually blow grass, I can blow tunes into it, I don't know whether you can call it an instrument, but I definetly do!!
I think this might be a sound effect that I can do, but I can cheep like a chick. It's so funny, to start cheeping and then the people I'm around ask each other, Where is the bird making that noise? What kind of bird is it? :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom