• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What in Your Life Would You Willingly Give Up Zelda For?

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I thought about placing this in World of Zelda, but I think it fits better here.

This is meant to be a bittersweet thread.

I had been contemplating one day how much I love the Zelda series, and then without thinking, I haphazardly thought to myself, "I wouldn't give up playing Zelda for anything!" :)

...But then I said, Wait. And then I actually thought that statement through. When I thought about it, I realized that there were indeed certain things in my life that, were I forced to choose between playing Zelda and being permitted to have that other thing, I would give up Zelda, wherein that sacrifice would be the lesser of two evils.

To give an example, had I to choose between losing my sister, and losing playing Zelda forever more, I would give up the latter however much that would pain me, because my sister is so important to me that I would never want to lose her for anything.

What is so important to you in your life that when placed beside Zelda, you would actually give up Zelda?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, I always put my 3 absolute principles before everything else:

1. Nobody has the right to tell me what to believe in; I decide that for myself.
2. I judge people only with my own eyes, not with other people's.
3. If I treasure nothing else, then I at least treasure my friends and family.

Should any of those come into question, I am prepared to make the sacrifice in order to maintain my absolute principles.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
as much as i wouldn't want to..probably a paying job or my significant other would make me give up zelda if i had to.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Three things.

1. Jesus. It my sound cliche', but it's true. Jesus first.
2. My girlfriend (should I ever get one)
3. A Lamborghini Mu'rcielago, completely new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom