• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing What in the game do you enjoy the most?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Animal Crossing: New Horizons has been out for a few days now. The game is a slow burner, but it's still packed with stuff to do. Are there any particular activities you enjoy a little bit more than the others? Such as crafting, visiting neighbors, shopping, furnishing your home, expanding the island, redeeming nook miles etc.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I love unlocking upgrades and expanding the museum! It gives a lot of satisfaction to fill those empty cases and the upgrades and DIY recipes add even more to unlock than New Leaf. It’s the perfect game to give you a little nostalgia, but the best part is that it’s not the selling point.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think what I've spent the most time doing so far is planning. I am planning a lot. I'm clearing land and marking down the sizes of potential buildings, leaving space for paths, and coming up with terraforming ideas. I am having so much fun walking around, imagining the possibilities, and laying the groundwork for them. I'm so excited for the future, man.

Quin

Disaster Master
Relaxed fishing, and just generally customizing the town to how I want it to be. Spend a good 2 hours today just setting things how I like them. all for naught probably once I get terraforming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom