• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What If?

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Here's how this little thread works. I will post a 'what if?' i.e. What if the CD-i Games were canon? Then, the person below me will answer, and then they will write a would you rather. Analysis must be 3 sentences long and what if question must be Zelda related, or it will be ignored.

Have Fun!:vaati:

I'll start...

What if Zelda CD-i was canon?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fail analysis:If the CD-I games were canon, I believe the series wouldn't be any worse than it already is. Considering we have The Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, and The Clay Waker HD onboard...the CD-I games are only bigger blemishes; nothing we aren't used to. I mean, do the CD-I games really impact the other titles? I think not. They just suck worse. ;p

WYR: Would you rather we get Majora's Mask 3D on 3DS or a top down Zelda game on Wii U?

Salem

SICK
Top-down Zelda for the Wii U, of course, why not? Remakes can wait.

What if ALL Links are actually the same guy and it's justified in the story despite the timeline issues?

The Clay Waker HD onboard
That will be terrifying if true.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Easy. Link goes through SS, MC and FS. At OoT, he meets a requirement and goes on.
Link Between Worlds May be hundreds of years after ALttP, but Link could simply be sleeping (SS) or in Stasis (OoT)

What if Link's Crossbow Training got a sequel?
What would it be called, and what would it be like?

Last edited:

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
It would be called -Crossbow Trial: Sh*t Gets Serious- and it would be a survival game: with the whole overworld for you to cross; plenty of bokoblin (camps, trenches, all you like), which would run in dozens at you if the sentinels spot you; limited ammunition you should have to spend carefully and rob from enemies whenever possible; and only three hearts with no healing options until you reached the end of the level, which e.g: would be going from Ordon to Kakariko, from there to the lake, from there to the castle... You could also get better equipment as the game goes on, like potions, a bigger quiver and Epona.

It would be hide and shot, or run to them trusting your good aiming.

Question: What if all the Triforce holders where relatives?

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Then the only explanation is that Ganondorf is the brother of the king of Hyrule, who had Zelda with the queen and Link with another woman.

What if Minish Cap was removed from the timeline?

If minish cap were removed from the time line so would the four sword games, so the four sword would have its own timeline.

what if the zelda games had been released in order of a single timeline that never splits?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
They'd still probably be very similar to the games we have now, with a few story changes.

What if Navi was the playable character in Zelda Wii U?

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
If Navi was a playable character in Zelda Wii U, she would suck. Her only powers would be illuminating a dark room and flying. That's it.

What if Zelda Wii U had online multiplayer? Deathmatch, Co-op adventure, Free-for-all, capture the flag?

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
The internet would collapse after experiencing the most epic outrage ever.

What if the made the tutorial/prologue of Zelda Wii U longer than ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom