• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What If... Zelda Wii U

F

Fierce Ro

Okay this is the first time that I make a Thread here on ZD. I wasn't convinced of making a full thread about this but I thought Why not!?
What Would You Think! about the Zelda Wii U begin before Skyward Sword, You can start the game playing as the Goddess Hylia, with an Army at your command trying to stop Demise's forces to destroy your Land. Then a young and brave warrior comes and saves Hylia's life and she detects the courage in this one, obviously Link, and you start your journey as Link collecting with the mission to go to the corners of the land to collect the materials to craft the Goddess sword, and you infiltrate Demise's horde and make a lot of missions to succeed, then with the materials they give you your sword, and with the help of Hylia you Seal Demise but you cant kill all the enemies around you so hylia sends you and some of the citizens to the heavens to wait for her call I really would like a more war-like Zelda with more rush and an scenario where you feel that you must collect everything before its to late, not as Majora's Mask, but something similar, of course with no ocarina of time.
But this is an idea. But tell me your opinions about my post, and thank for reading. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like your post, first of all, but I very dislike the idea of playing with Hylia. She's a one-shot, no-good character who was put in essentially for the lulz. In fact, I'd rather Zelda Wii U have absolutely nothing to do with Skyward Sword bar being part of the same series: Zelda.

F

Fierce Ro

The ideaof playing with her was just to the intro of the game, but thanks! :)

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
Don't get me wrong this sounds great but I think Nintendo shouldn't "waste" Zelda Wii U, which is supposed to be a new groundbreaking core Zelda game, instead of something that could be more closely related to a side game.

F

Fierce Ro

YES, but it could be done maybe not now, but it will be great.

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
Interesting concept =P I think it would be cool if done right.

sounds nice but that whole section of SS with Demise and Hylia etc should have been something we saw in a cutscene instead of just text, it felt like too much of a slapdash solution to introducing Demise.

I also agree with one of the above posts that a game detailing those events would pretty much just be filler, it wouldnt tell us anything we didnt already know, its much more likely that nintendo will keep dropping instalments whereever they want in the timelines with stories from nowhwere rather than building on previous instalements like this idea would be doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom