• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Zelda Had Towns Inhabited by Friendly Monsters?

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
There was a town like this in the Dark World of ALttP, called the Village of Outcasts. Although, one could debate whether or not they were friendly; there were individuals that stole your money, but then again, the shopkeepers held a variety of mini-games, one of which -- the chest mini-game -- happened to be the most profitable of all of them in the entire game. If lots of money isn't friendly, I don't know what is.

There was a town like this in the Dark World of ALttP, called the Village of Outcasts. Although, one could debate whether or not they were friendly; there were individuals that stole your money, but then again, the shopkeepers held a variety of mini-games, one of which -- the chest mini-game -- happened to be the most profitable of all of them in the entire game. If lots of money isn't friendly, I don't know what is.

Ah,yes and then then the Theive's Town with Blind.

Interesting idea. A village that doesn't support Ganon. Maybe rogues who found a way out of his control. Would like Nintendo to try.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
That would be awesome!!! I think it would add much more character to the series and humanize these 'monsters' that we just mindlessly slaughter all the time. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom