• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic What if You See Legend of Zelda 3D Classic, when the Eshop Launches?

Fierce

Deity Link
If LEGEND OF ZELDA 3D classic was on the eshop, I'm pretty sure I'd buy it within seconds. I think Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past 3D and ZELDA II: ADVENTURE OF LINK 3D would also instantly drain my wallet as well.

What 3D-ified Zelda game is on your most wanted list for the Eshop?

To me I'd even want others... 3D Castlevania 3 and Megaman 2... o_o. Super Mario Bros 3..

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Excitebike 3D works because you can easily add depth to the tracks (it will look like one of the visualizations in the 3DS music player). With the original Legend of Zelda, the extreme bird's eye perspective and the huge pixels will make it hard to have anything pop out. Tilting the whole screen would look kinda cheap.
So my guess is that either they go with a new Minecraft style (kinda like 3d Dot Game Heroes), or they will release a remake of Adventure of Link, where the side-scroller perspective makes it much easier to create depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom