• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if You Never Joined ZD?

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I don't even want to THINK about how my life would have been if I didn't have ZDD:

Just kidding. To be honest, I think I probably would still be as shy and timid as I was before I joined ZD. Back before I joined (during my sixth grade year) I was, well, that awkward little twelve-year-old, who sits at her own side of the lunch table (well, not really, since I had a lot of good friends, but still. Trying to prove a point here). I never really spoke up during class or anything, since I was afraid that someone would say something mean about my opinions or myself. But, foruming really helped me to voice my own opinion and really think about what I really think about a specific subject and, I guess, helped me overcome my fears of being outside of my shell.

Probably, I would have had so much better grades, if I didn't join ZD, especially in my seventh grade year, but, I'm working really hard to maintain my grades and still be able to hang out on ZD^^

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I'd still be the same as I am now, more or less.

I mean there has been a couple of folks who have had a minor influence on me on here but ever still, I only come here when I'm bored so I don't see a time paradox happening if I was to go into the past and prevent myself from signing up lol

I'd still go out and get me some sex or what not anyway.

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'd be playing Zelda even MORE often, and my poor friends would have to hear about my rants rather than having me write them on this convenient website where I feel like people are actually listening to me. Oh, and I'd probably be doing better in school; Zelda Dungeon, especially the wiki of ZD, distracts me and tempts me to procrastinate.

Also, I'd still be on Wizard101 Central. That was my forum site of those other years...

EDIT: Wow, I feel like a loser. Everyone else is talking about how lonely they'd be without ZD, or how awesome their friends are on here. I can literally think of three people off the top of my head who I KNOW I'd really, truly miss, and every single one of them I knew before I joined the site. ZD only changed how I contact them. I've got to start talking to you guys some more... XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom